My comfy couch on the Internet. Knitting, kitties, family, etc. Powered by coffee.

May 22, 2007

Married!

Wow, two days married and I'm still grinning like an idiot. :) This will be a brief post because I tried to write out everything I thought and felt about the day and well... just couldn't. But I did promise pictures! So here is a picture of Peter and I, just after the ceremony, going away for a quiet moment before the reception:

And here is a "group hug" / "team photo" of the whole kit and caboodle (except our officiant Al, who had to leave early, darn it!)

It was a wonderful, incredible, joyous day and everything I had hoped for. See all those smiles? There's a whole lotta love in that room. I am so lucky.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! You all look so happy.

Lori G. said...

Awwww, you guys look so happy and everyone else looks so happy. The wedding photos are gorgeous. You two are so cute.

Congratulations!

Kristine said...

Yay! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

How very special!